Friday, March 04, 2005

Dinner & Drinks

I was joined for dinner last night by my good friends Fidelma Kelly of Clarins and restaurant critic Ross Golden - Bannon. Ross managed to bag a table at L'Gueuleton, which is notoriously difficult as they don't take reservations. I guess that's a perk of the job. Among our fellow diners was Senator David Norris, who was looking dapper as always and some of the crew from The Trocadero restaurant. Always a good sign when the competition frequent.

I bumped into wrtiter Marisa Mackle last night too. The best selling author is about to hit the silver screen as one of her books is to be made into a movie. The blonde babe is off to Hollywood next week to begin talks.

I'm off to the UCD 150 Arts Fashion Show tonight which is a social highlight of the year. Report to follow.


Question of the night: Which aristocratic babe is too fond of the bottle and was dropped from her media slot as a result?