Friday, February 25, 2005

Get Hitched

Will Smith usually annoys me. I find his brand of humour about as funny as a depressed accountant (if you knew my accountant you'd understand). However, I am pleased to inform you all that his latest vehicle, Hitch, is quite enjoyable. I went to a special screening on Wednesday night in the Savoy and if the reactions of the other guests are any sort of barometer of taste, then this movie should do well.

I bumped into actor Killian O'Sullivan, who plays Lorcan in Fair City. As well as being an actor, Killian is also an acomplished DJ and is spending more and more time playing in the U.K. He's one talanted guy.

I also spotted theatre producer Bea Kelliher, who is already working on the next Fringe Festival and David Kaneswaren and Michael Sammon of boyband Zoo, currently sitting pretty at the No. 1 position in the charts.

I'm off to London for the weekend. Have a good one!

Question of the week: Which TV broadcaster is fond of acting like a diva? This prima donna's behaviour has become so apalling that her colleagues have started making official complaints about her.