Pictured at the announcement of Winter Style at The Lexus Chase were Jenny Lee Masterson, Lizanna Kirwan and Aoife Cogan.
On Sunday 28th December, the glamour stakes will be under Starter’s Orders when Lexus Ireland hosts the most stylish competition of the annual Leopardstown Christmas National Hunt Festival – Winter Style at The Lexus Chase.
With a guaranteed minimum prize fund of €200,000, the Grade 1 Lexus Chase is the richest race in the winter national hunt calendar. And, with a competition prize pack valued at 15,000, Winter Style at The Lexus Chase is the richest Ladies Day prize of the winter season also.
Presented by Lexus Ireland in association with The Ritz-Carlton, Powerscourt, the winner of Winter Style at The Lexus Chase will be the lady whose style, poise and glamour personifies festive style and the winter season. Leading the selection panel this Christmas will be Lexus Style Ambassador and Ireland’s most-stylish woman, Lisa Fitzpatrick.
The €15,000 Winter Style at The Lexus Chase prize pack includes:
- Transfers to The Ritz-Carlton, Powerscourt, including Lexus chauffeur transfers
- Two nights in the hotel’s ultra-exclusive Presidential Suite (where each nightly stay costs €5,000!)
- Pampering in the hotel’s ESPA spa
- Dinner for two at Gordon Ramsay at Powerscourt
- A €2,000 Dundrum Town Centre shopping spree with lunch at Roly Saul Dundrum and a Personal Style Consultation
A prize worth winning I’m sure you’ll agree, so get out those glad rags!