Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wishful thinking

So, what's on your Christmas wish list? Me? Thankfully I want for nothing but love and happiness for everyone (and thankfully I already have both). Oh, and maybe one of those nice Louis Vuitton iPod cases.

Talking of cases, let's find out what would my fabulous gang like for Christmas…


What's on your Christmas wish list?


"A yellow diamond ring (for my right hand) - keep wishing eh!"
- Caroline Morahan, TV presenter, Off the Rails.


"I haven't really got a list as I'm pretty happy with my lot. But there's no harm in asking Santa to come down my chimney and give me my hair back, rid me of dark circles, and transform me in to Brad Pitt. Its not much to ask, is it?????"
- Daniel Sandler, celebrity make-up artist and spokesperson for Bourjois Cosmetics.


"A Land Cruiser and crate of Alka-Seltzer."
- P.J. Gibbons, Editor of Social & Personal, Ireland's original society magazine.


"MAC make-up palettes and a few lie-ins! The early morning's are killing me! That's all I want!"
- Karen Koster, TV presenter, Ireland AM.


"Anything from the new DunnesHome at George's Street - it's like Crate & Barrel without having to go to New York! A Philip Stein Teslar watch from Anike in BT - I could do with it's miraculous powers! And if I really could choose anything - a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year for my family, friends and everyone!"
- Sinead Ryan, PR guru, Presence Communications.


"Spending Christmas in Lake Como with my sister, her husband and my niece."
- Quentin Fottrell, writer, broadcaster and socialite.


"Health, happiness and a fruitful and peaceful future"
- John Compton, model agency boss, Compton Models.