Wednesday, August 08, 2001

Hmmm...bank holiday weekends - they don't seem to have the same excitment as they used to. Thursday, Friday and Saturday night spent in Lillies - nothing much new there. but somebody did say that Texas and the Stereophonics were in. But I wouldn't recognise them so I'm afraid I can't confirm (although I spoke with Ashley Breslin the next day and she informed me that Stereophonics were not). Sunday I went to Cavan and returned on Monday evening.

Horse Show Ball fever has gripped the city and everyone (or anyone worth talking about) is going. Stay tuned for gossip. And hey, if you are in dublin over the weekend why not come to the ball.....a few tickets still available - mail me.

Another Absolut Vodka (umm) party to look forward to, as they launch their Absolut Collection of Art in the Rubicon Gallery next Tuesday night.