Thursday, July 12, 2001

God the weeks just seem to fly by! It only seems like a day ago since I last updated but its been a week.
So whats been happening? Well, I didn't go to Robbie in the end. The story was pulled on Saturday as Sharon Corr was getting married on Sunday and that was the headline story - making Robbie old news by Tuesday.

The Brainwave Polo Challange was a tremendous sucess on Sunday and the Tattinger champagne flowed freely.

25 years ago my friend Elaine was born, so on Monday we traipsed down to Sosume and celebrated in style - other attendees included Emma Devlin (who will be hosting her own party this Saturday down in the 'Batter!), Cathriona Maguire and Siobhan Flood among others - you know who you are.

And so last night I didn't manage to win the Man of Style Awards. After a very drunken day in the luxurious Merrion Hotel, courtesy of Louis Latour - I was in bed by 11.30 - but only because I was too drunk to go elsewhere. Congrats to Gerome O'Driscoll who is the most stylish man in Ireland.