Wednesday, June 27, 2001

OK, where will I start? Thursday I suppose is as god a place as any......and the new Tomato Club on Harcourt Street was the place to be. Spotted at the launch party were Daniela McGee (whose family own the Harcourt Hotel), the devine Kiernan twins Susan and Nicola, G L-M et al. Lillies afterward (as was the case for 5 successive nights - I really must find a new hang out club).

As I mentiones below I was in Creamfields on Saturday. But not before my mobile was stolen. Gather round.....I was walking down Nassau Street at 1.30 pm, chatting to a friend on the mobile. Suddenly a guy grabs it out of my hand from behind and sprints off through the carpark in the Setanta Centre. I give chase (although what I would have done had I caught him I don't know). Past Renards, through the tunnell, past New Ireland (Hi Claire!), up Dawson Street and finally through Royal Hibernian Way, where i lost him in the crowd. Bit of a shock....but I won't be flaunting my mobile in public again and thats for sure.

Down to cocoon on Sunday night to bid farewell to Sophia from Chanel who is going back to Sewden. Onto to AKA and finally Lillies. Bumped into my very tanned friend Vicky who had just returned from Majorca. Her shock announcement that she is leaving good old Dublin this week to return to Majorca was enough to make me choke on my pint. I'll miss her.

At a Horse Show Ball committee meeting last night Jason O'Callaghan swans in armed with the current issue of WHO - hot of the press no less. And my picture is in it!!

And today is Wednesday....off to RTE tonight for a recording of the Fame Game. My friend Caroline Morohan (TV presenter of the FG) is joining us for drinks back at my apartment later. Now where did i put the Solpadine?!