Thursday, May 31, 2001

Jeez the week is nearly over already. Time really does fly when your'e having fun. I finally get to move into the new pad this evening - but I'm also supposed to be going to the Pearl Harbor Premiere here in Dublin too. I wish I could juggle.

Tuesday eve saw me in Q Bar for the launch of the new Coors Light promotion - Silver Rush. Hmm Coors Light! The gimmick of the evening was that 3 lucky people were drawn and then had to pick their way through large blocks of ice in order to retrieve the bottles of Coors inside. The winner got an all expenses trip to Colarado for two. Lucky bitch. No seriously, have a good time Sinead!

Then it was on to Cocoon for the launch of The Galway Race Ball. I even got to heckle Ray D'Arcy who I'm no fan of. Okay so it was a mild heckle and I was a bit drunk. Up yours Raymond!!

Its not often that you get invited to an awards ceremony with dinner. And the Taoiseachs presence. (The Taoiseach for all you non-Irish readers, is the Prime Minister of Ireland - Bertie Ahern). The Conrad Hotel was the venue for the Spirit of Ireland Awards, which was attended by such luminaries as Marty Whelan, Brendan Courtney, Larry Gogan and the wonderful Naimee Coleman. Congrats to the winner Maureen Forrester.

Unfortunately tonight’s premiere will not be as star studded, as the Pearl Harbor cast are unable to attend. Shame on you guys - and I even gave you 5/5 in my review.